Download Automotive Mechanics Principles and Practices for free. Direct Google drive link.
Why download from Engineering Ebookz
About Automotive Mechanics Principles and Practices
The book is organized into eight teaching units each of which deals with a complete division of the automobile. Because of this feature, each unit can be covered with little or no reference to any other unit thus imparting unusual flexibility to the book. The units can be covered in any order in accordance with the needs or interests of the group. Although basic material is given major emphasis each unit includes optional topics for enrichment. The book can therefore be used in all types If olive training courses varying in scope duration or the ability level of title students. A simplified description of each topic is given at the beginning of each chapter and then expanded as readers’ comprehension grows until an entire mechanism is treated in every detail. To aid in visualization clear simple illustrations have been selected. Schematic drawings are used wherever feasible to illustrate the simplified portions of the text.
Automotive Mechanics Principles and Practices by Joseph Heitner is a comprehensive book for undergraduate students of Mechanical Engineering. The book comprises chapters on motor vehicles, power unit, bearings and lubrication, cooling system, electrical systems, and running systems. In addition, the book consists of several simple illustrations and schematic diagrams to understand the concepts better. This book is a must-have for mechanical engineers preparing for competitive examinations like GATE and IES.
If you’re serious about your studies, you should consider buying the hardcopy of the book. The reason is the electronic devices divert your attention and also cause strains while reading eBooks. Kindly, help the author and buy it officially from the publishers and utilize your potential efficiently and with more confidence.
Table of Content
- One: The Motor Vehicle:
- 1. History and Operation;
- Two: The Power
- Unit: 2. Principles of Engine Operation;
- 3. Engine Parts and their Functions;
- 4. Multiple-Cylinder Engines;
- 5. Engine Troubles and Repairs; Three Bearings and Lubrication:
- 6. Bearings and Lubrication; Four: The Fuel System:
- 7. Combustion and Engine Fuels;
- 8. The Carburetor;
- 9. Fuel-Feed, Intake and Exhaust Systems; Five: The Cooling System:
- 10. The Cooling System; Six: The Electrical System:
- 11. Fundamentals of Magnetism and electricity;
- 12. Battery, Starting and Generating Systems;
- 13. Ignition, Lighting and Electrical Instruments; Seven: The Power Train:
- 14. The Clutch;
- 15. Fundamentals of Gear Operation;
- 16. Manually Operated Selective Transmission Overdrive, Fluid Drive, Chryster Semi-automative;
- 17. Transmissions;
- 18. Hydra-Matic Transmissions;
- 19. Torque-Converter Transmissions;
- 20. Propeller Shafts, Final Drives and Differentials; Eights: The Running System:
- 21. Brakes, Wheels and Tires;
- 22. Frame, Suspensions and Steering Systems; Index.
This website is created solely for the engineering students and graduates to download engineering e-books and other study materials for free of cost. Engineering Ebookz tries to help the students and others who cannot afford to buy books. If you think this Study Material/Book is useful, please get it legally from the publishers.
Engineering Ebookz does not own this book/materials, neither created nor scanned. we provide the links which are already available on the internet. For any queries, disclaimers are requested to kindly contact us.