Download Higher Engineering Mathematics By B.S. Grewal latest edition for free. Direct Google drive link.
Why download from Engineering Ebookz
About Higher Engineering Mathematics By B.S. Grewal
Higher Engineering Mathematics 42 edition By B.S. Grewal is a comprehensive book for undergraduate students of engineering. The book comprises chapters on algebra, geometry and vectors, calculus, series, differential equations, complex analysis, transforms, and numerical techniques. In addition, the book consists of several solved and unsolved questions for thorough revision and final practice. This book is essential for engineering students preparing for various competitive exams like the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. The book provides a clear exposition of essential tools of applied mathematics from a modern point of view and meets the complete requirements of engineering and computer science students. Every effort has been made to keep the presentation at once simple and lucid.
It is written with the firm conviction that a good book is one that can be read with minimum guidance from the instructor. To achieve this, more than the usual number of solved examples, followed by properly graded problems have been given. Many of the examples and problems have been selected from recent papers of various universities and other engineering examinations. Basic Concepts and Useful Information has been given in an Appendix.
If you’re serious about your studies, you should consider buying the hardcopy of the book. The reason is the electronic devices divert your attention and also cause strains while reading eBooks. Kindly, help the author and buy it officially from the publishers and utilize your potential efficiently and with more confidence.
Table of Content
- Unit I: Algebra, vectors and geometry
- solution of equations
- linear algebra: Determinants, matrices
- vector Algebra and solid Geometry
- Unit II: calculus
- differential Calculus and its applications
- partial differentiation and its applications
- integral calculus and its applications
- multiple Integrals and Beta, Gamma functions
- vector calculus and its applications
- Unit III: series
- infinite series
- Fourier series
- Unit IV: differential equations
- differential equations of first order
- applications of differential equations of first order
- linear differential equations
- applications of linear differential equations
- differential equations of other types
- series solution of differential equations and special functions
- partial differential equations
- applications of partial differential equations
- Unit V: complex analysis
- complex Numbers and functions
- calculus of complex functions
- Unit VI: transforms
- Laplace transforms
- Fourier transforms
- Unit VII: numerical techniques
- empirical laws and curve-fitting
- statistical methods
- probability and distributions
- sampling and inference
- Numerical solution of equations
- finite difference and interpolation
- Numerical differentiation and integration
- difference equations
- Numerical solution of ordinary differential equations
- Numerical solution of partial differential equations
- Unit VIII: special topics
- linear programming
- calculus of variations.
This website is created solely for the engineering students and graduates to download engineering e-books and other study materials for free of cost. Engineering Ebookz tries to help the students and others who cannot afford to buy books. If you think this Study Material/Book is useful, please get it legally from the publishers.
Engineering Ebookz does not own this book/materials, neither created nor scanned. we provide the links which are already available on the internet. For any queries, disclaimers are requested to kindly contact us.